Ride For The Brand
The SHOT Ride for the Brand Program was developed three years ago to offer breeders an incentive program for SHOT members exhibiting certain horses. Through the program, breeders offer payouts to riders achieving honors in SHOT and AQHA classes held at SHOT Shows. If you know a breeder that would like to join the Ride for the Brand Program, please contact a SHOT Director for more information.
RAINBOW FARMS, Shreveport LA
This Incentive Program applies to offspring of Just A Genuine Jack:
SHOT - Western Horseman Stock Horse World Championships
• $2,500 to first offspring of Just A Genuine Jack to win All-Around Championship
AQHA World, Select World, Youth World & Versatility Ranch Horse World All Around incentives available.
AARON RANCH, Commerce TX
Incentive Programs apply to pre-approved Aaron Ranch horses:
Stock Horse of Texas (SHOT) Incentives — Total of $81,000 worth of incentives offered in any given year!
Open, Non Pro, Ltd Non Pro, Jr Horse or Novice divisions:
• $2,500 for All-Around Year-End Championship per SHOT division
• $1,500 for Year-End Class Winner (Reining, Cow Horse, Trail, Pleasure)
• $500 for Year-End All-Around Top Ten
• Champion wins Aaron ranch buckle and eligibility for Aaron Ranch collegiate scholarship fund
• Top ten qualifying participants will be eligible for Aaron Ranch collegiate scholarship fund
AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse & AQHA World Show Incentives also available.